All of our prices are listed in Euros, but for a variety of foreign currencies you might want to use our Amazon Currency Converter.
The following credit and debit cards can be used as payment:
- Payment using Credit Cards: MasterCard, American Express, Visa Card, Amazon.de VISA Card, also prepaid cards of these brands)
- Payment by Direct Debit from a German or Austrian bank account
- Payment by Invoice (Buying on invoice), if delivery and invoice address are the same and within Germany
- Amazon Geschenkgutscheine (AmazonGift Certificates)
- Amazon Aktionsgutscheine (AmazonPromotional Certificates)
When you place your first order you'll be asked to enter your details as part of the ordering process, and you'll find further instructions.
If you want to change your existing payment card details, you can do this in Your Account (Account), through the link Manage Your Payment Methods (Payment Methods).
There are certain payment methods that you can't use at Amazon. We don't accept:
- Cheques or postal orders.
- Cash in any currency.
- Book tokens.
- Saving account cards
- Cash on Delivery.
- Wire transfers.
- Bank transfers.
- Erlagschein (Austria)
- Maestrocard (Austria)